Wednesday, September 16, 2015

video 9/16/15 JEB BUSH & MARCO RUBIO SHOWED UP @ OUR CHURCH for NOON MASS b4 t...


9/16/15 JEB BUSH & MARCO RUBIO SHOWED UP @ OUR CHURCH for NOON MASS before the BIG DEBATE @ REAGAN LIBRARY....this video clip is at the end of the noon mass, albeit many people were still in the pews for the wednesday recitation of the novena ...some were a little disturbed by the noise in the back, but it was very brief, and then they were gone. I realized Jeb was here as I entered because I saw the white SUV drive up with a Jeb sticker on the back, and a couple bodyguards ...and I said "Jeb's here?" and somebody said yes. I wouldn't have known him just from looking at him in a crowd...haven't seen his face that much...and he doesn't have a very commanding presence. His  wife was with him, as well as a few others. I didn't realize Marco Rubio was here as well until the end of the mass when he came over and stood by Jeb near the door. This is in westlake village, near 1000 Oaks, about a 20-minute drive from the Reagan library in Simi Valley. I'll be out there by the library tonight with a sign, just like I was at the Trump appearance at the USS Iowa last night. Stay tuned for more footage! I wasn't expecting any at church...I'm not paparazzi following these politicians around. Maybe they're following me!