Friday, December 11, 2015

A FEW OF THE LATEST DONALD TRUMP TWEETS: HE'S READY FOR TED CRUZ, & TAKES A SHOT AT CHUCK TODD

"
    1. .@chucktodd is a nice guy , but just hopeless. He knows so little about politics and, in particular, winning! I fixed his rating problem.

      1,150 retweets 3,464 likes

  1. .@Morning_Joe just went off the rails. I will beat Hillary easily - she does not want to run against me. I am tuning them out, waste of time

    1,384 retweets 3,958 likes

  2. .@tedcruz should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses, he should bring them out into the open - more fun that way!

    1,429 retweets 3,724 likes

  3. Looks like @tedcruz is getting ready to attack. I am leading by so much he must. I hope so, he will fall like all others. Will be easy!

    1,693 retweets 4,541 likes "
  4. SEE
  5. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

--

If u declare with your mouth,

"Jesus is Lord," & believe in your heart 

that God raised Him from the dead, 

u will be saved." 

Romans 10.9