"America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It
Was a “Fixed Operation” —
-
"
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani stated during a panel discussion
that he believed the events of January 6, 2021, constituted a "fixed
operatio...
greetings. recently i had a "scare" from google (which owns blogger) when they removed this blog (no reason stated) ; and then it suddenly reappeared after about 5 days. Because of this I have a backup ready in case it happens again or gets "false flagged" by a lefty hacker. Write this down if this blog gets removed again: PrayThePolitics.blogspot.com/ ... .... I will keep it private until it is necessary ( to minimize false flags from lefties during this election season).
links
-
-
What I saw and observed on January 6 2021 in Washington DC - * Personally, I did NOT ENCOUNTER any angry, rowdy, people at the rally. They were friendly but passionate about the cause. I didn't make it to the Capit...
-